miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

MY LAST SUMMER

Hello, today I will talking about my summer holidays. First, I'll talk about my trip to Valencia, the second week I went to Llançà and finally, I talk about my trip to Paris.

Well, when I finished school, the second weekend I travelled by train, to Valencia for 10 days, I stayed in a school with 500 people, in the morning we played games after that, we ate and then we played more games.

When I arrived home I prepared all the things for 3 weeks in Llançà. I was very excited. When I arrived at the house, it was great, all the things were fantastic there, the family, the friends... Those three weeks I had a really good time.

After Llançà I stayed in my house for 3 weeks and, then I went to Paris. A really good trip but very, very long. There we had a really good time in Disney world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario